To continue doing what we love to do, we are looking for a: Agile Coach! Your role: Are you enthusiastic about co-shaping and driving an Agile transformation? Is your ambition to work with international teams, different tech-stacks, for exciting customers, based on different kinds of frameworks like...
To continue doing what we love to do, we are looking for a: Agile Coach!
Are you enthusiastic about co-shaping and driving an Agile transformation? Is your ambition to work with international teams, different tech-stacks, for exciting customers, based on different kinds of frameworks like Scrum, DevOps, Scaled Scrum? Then you might be the right person we are searching for at Wunderman Thompson Commerce!
As Agile coach you are responsible for:
- Providing advice how to implement agile principles within our company;
- Driving continuous improvement within the Scrum teams;
- Training, challenging and inspiring all levels within our organization to adopt the Agile way of working and make it part of our DNA;
- Enabling our Scrum masters to be optimal servant leaders to our teams;
- Supporting implementation of Agile tools and techniques.
What do you bring?
As a person you are a self-starter with a “can-do” mentality. With your proactive, flexible and open-minded attitude you can work very efficiently, and you are a true communicator. You have the ability to stay focused on what matters most in a fast-paced environment where priorities are constantly changing. You feel just as comfortable discussing way of working with the companies MT as you are when you are participating in a team discussion on improving their output and are able to adjust your approach accordingly.
Our checklist: what you really should have:
- Scrum master or Agile coach certificate;
- Minimal 5 years of experience as Scrum master or 2+ years of experience as Agile coach;
- You have minimal a Bachelor or master’s degree;
- You live in the Netherlands;
- This vacancy is not open to Blue Card holders or other work permit holders.
- It would be great if you have experience with:DevOps or at least have a good idea what it means;
- Implementing Agile at scale, working agile with more than 6 teams (Less Huge or Nexus);
- Knowledge of Project Tools like Jira.
What do we put in return:
- You will be part of the Wunderman Thompson team from our Weesp office, located next to the train station, but also easily accessible by car. You work with a group of inspiring professionals who work hard but play harder. You will have the opportunity to grow and show your expertise by telling us how we can improve;
- A good salary and fringe benefits such as a bonus scheme;
- Challenge and plenty of room for your own input;
- A nice informal working atmosphere;
- Great company outings and access to a youth network of all WPP companies;
- Room for development, work-related training and education;
- Great projects with internationally operating and inspiring brands.
About Wunderman Thompson Commerce:
Brands everywhere face the challenge of growth. At Wunderman Thompson Commerce we inspire growth by applying inspiration everywhere across the consumer journey. Our inspiration is borne of bringing creativity, data and technology together. We harness the power of strategic insight, technical know-how and creative inspiration to make an impact through the development and delivery of winning commerce strategies. In our business we combine the best in design, data, strategy and technology to deliver complete creative solutions that inspire our client’s customers to act and transact. Globally we are 20,000 experts strong providing end-to-end solutions that deliver revolutionary work.
We help organizations deliver winning commerce capabilities by developing strategies and implementing solutions across all digital channels, D2C, B2B, Retailer.com, marketplaces including Amazon and Social Commerce. Our core business is to apply strategy, technical know-how and outstanding design to make a big impact through eCommerce. How? By creating outstanding websites, inspired shopper journeys and helping brands to win on the digital shelf.
Our Dutch headquarters is based near Amsterdam which is the home base for almost 100 commerce experts, working together for clients as SharkNinja, Makro, Xerox, Staples, Body & Fit and many more.