As Applied Data Strategist you make sure that our data efforts lead to directly applicable conclusions for campaigns. You also handle questions like “How can we do more with data?“ or “How do I get more insight into the ROI of my marketing.” In short: the purpose of an Applied Data Strategis...
As Applied Data Strategist you make sure that our data efforts lead to directly applicable conclusions for campaigns. You also handle questions like “How can we do more with data?“ or “How do I get more insight into the ROI of my marketing.”
In short: the purpose of an Applied Data Strategist is to make data actionable on strategic level and in actual marketing campaigns.
This is a highly consultative role, and requires thorough knowledge of the state of technology and insight into the needs and mindsets of marketers at our clients.
For this role it is important that…
- You are passionate about staying up to date with the market, but also down to earth enough to cut through the marketing and actually find practical application
- You are capable of translating client needs into concrete projects
- Based on the projects and KPIs defined, you are able to determine what data needs to be captured and how to capture it.
- You realize that all efforts from any team work towards one single result: drawing conclusions that lead to concrete changes in how an advertiser runs their campaigns in online/offline channels.
- You know that “data” is talked about everywhere, but only rarely applied effectively. You can cut through the buzzwords and vagueness and distill real solutions for real advertisers, for real campaigns.
- You understand why online marketeers call offline “unmeasurable” – but also understand while offline marketeers could say the same about online.
What do we expect from you?
- Have relevant research experience at a media- or research agency, publisher or advertiser
- You are a ‘fixer’, flexible in mindset; work planning; approach; forming opinions
- We operate in the most competitive area in marketing and we are dedicated on making an impact. Clear ambition and strong work ethos is expected
- You are self-starting, appreciate freedom and use this freedom to develop your own function and work scope further, within the framework of current team dynamics
- You operate on HBO (college) or University level; with preference for analytical, technical and communication areas
DAN DNA offers you...
- An amazingly dynamic and creative workplace at the cutting edge of marketing
- Working for and in direct contact with major local and International clients that you can truly make an impact on
- Working for and in direct contact with leading suppliers, research agencies, tech vendors (like Google, Facebook etc)
- Support in ambitions for building your own personal brand within and outside of our organization, with plenty of room for – and support with – PR, publishing, social and speaking engagements – if you so desire
- An opportunity to build your own (International) network within the Dentsu Aegis Network – and in the market in general
- Opportunities to enroll in our global High Potential program, if you are one of our top 5% performers after 18 months of service
- A work hard/play hard team
- Market compliant benefits