PF Concept International B.V. (PFCI) is the European market leader in sourcing, development, marketing and distribution of promotional products in the business to business market. We have an assortment of around 3500 articles varying from writing instruments, electronics, bags, textiles and many mor...
PF Concept International B.V. (PFCI) is the European market leader in sourcing, development, marketing and distribution of promotional products in the business to business market. We have an assortment of around 3500 articles varying from writing instruments, electronics, bags, textiles and many more. PFCI has a total of 10 sales offices throughout Europe and several buying offices in China, Bangladesh, Hong Kong and Thailand.
We are currently looking for a Category Manager to join our team in the Netherlands*. The Category Manager has full ownership and accountability for category growth and achieving sales performance measures for one or more categories. The Category Manager actively manages the introduction of new products to support company sales, margin and return on investment goals.
*Relocation not covered
• Communicates and coordinates all phases of the development cycle as applies to duties and product development time and action of the product launch
• Develops and manages category level plans that align with the company’s strategic and financial direction ensuring skus are "PO Ready" and that margin targets and investment goals are achieved
• Contributes to company growth strategy through the development of new categories, brands and channels
• Analyzes and reports on sales and market trends. Reacts to these trends and applies the findings to development plans
• Ensures On time delivery of product and supporting product information to internal and cross-functional departments
• Conducts and communicates competitive analysis focused on key price points for all assigned brands/ categories
• Maintains sales and margin targets set for appointed categories
• Directs timely execution of milestone events required to launch new products
• Develops and executes training/sales tools to assist sales force with information on new and existing product lines
• Partnes with internal departments ( planning, marketing, warehouse, decoration team, e.g.) to drive innovative product launches
• Adheres to product launch timeline and action plans
• Engages Operations Planning team on new initiatives
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
If you are interested to work at PF Concept, please send your resume and application letter to email@example.com.