32-38 hours | Experienced B2B professional | Feed industry | Rijswijk You like to eat sausages.But what did the cow eat? The GMP+ Academy is central to our mission of improving Feed Safety Worldwide. Your vision, expertise, and insights into the sharing of feed knowledge and ideas are a major contri...
32-38 hours | Experienced B2B professional | Feed industry | Rijswijk
You like to eat sausages.
But what did the cow eat?
The GMP+ Academy is central to our mission of improving Feed Safety Worldwide. Your vision, expertise, and insights into the sharing of feed knowledge and ideas are a major contributor to our success.
Food safety starts with feed safety starts with you!
As our Community Manager, you’re responsible for building and strengthening the GMP+ Academy’s knowledge platform. The GMP+ Academy enables professionals in the feed chain to contribute to Feed Safety Worldwide by facilitating, sharing, and securing knowledge. We achieve this by collaborating with renowned training institutes and trainers around the world.
You source and upload content, supporting the team with operational and IT issues, managing the GMP+ Academy’s marketing initiatives, and leveraging data insights to ensure there are no missed opportunities. You love to engage with the community of the GMP+ Academy by using the right communication channels in close collaboration with your Marketing and Communication colleagues.
On top of all of this, you’ll also have the opportunity to take part in different projects across the organisation, according to your interests and skills.
These are your +++
· You like to use your experience in the field of online marketing, professional communities, B2B, and social media to contribute to Feed Safety Worldwide.
· You love to connect with colleagues and stakeholders. You’re at your best in a team and managing expectations comes naturally to you.
· You get energy from organising things and making clear and realistic plans, but you’re also flexible enough to adapt when plans change.
· You’re committed and responsible and have no problem taking the initiative when required.
· You enjoy sifting through data. Your knowledge of data and communication impact analyses (conversion rates, Google Analytics, SEO) brings great value to the organisation.
· You relish the challenge of converting data insights into relevant online marketing and communication activities.
· You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch. Knowledge of other European languages (German, French, Spanish) is an advantage.
The +++ of working at GMP+ International
· You’ll work 32 to 38 hours per week and enjoy an attractive compensation package.
· You’ll be joining the largest global player in the field of feed safety schemes/standards. Our considerable experience will empower you to make a difference to the world and yourself.
· You’ll work in an informal environment, where your ideas are valued and your input into improving the role and your department is actively sought.
· You’ll get the opportunity to learn and develop yourself based on your needs. We’re open to coaching and many other training options.
· You’re part of the team; together we work towards concrete goals.
· You’ll get the freedom to give substance and meaning to your work.
· You’ll enter an organisation that embraces a hybrid way of working,where we enjoy being together at the office in Rijswijk (appr. 60% of the time) but you are also given the freedom to work from home (appr. 40% of the time)
Meet (y)our colleagues*
This is a new position in a new department within the organisation. The Community Manager reports to the Commercial Director and works closely with the Education ManagerGMP+ Academy and the Marketing and Communication team.
One of your closest co-workers will be Marjon, Team Manager Marketing and Communication. She is a very driven colleague, who gets her energy from the opportunity to collaborate on a wide variety of projects, such as the restructuring of the GMP+ Academy or the development of the HACCP e-learning. This makes everyday fun and exciting. Want to hear more about her career at GMP+ International? Contact her directly via +31 13 05 42 23. She’d love to chat.
Is this what you call a career+?
Don’t wait a minute longer. Send your application to Petra Lazeroms. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a 100% match, but know someone else who’s a great fit? Please pass the vacancy on. You’ll make them and us very happy.
Want to ask a few questions before applying? We’d love to answer them. Please feel free to contact Petra Lazeroms.
Don’t wait too long!
Fot the official closing date of this vacancy, please visit our website.