Our team is growing and we’re looking for a new colleague! Are you skilled and passionate about data? Are you into developing dashboards, working in the media industry, interacting with clients and new technologies? DNA is a young and ambitious team that’s innovating the way media agencies work ...
Our team is growing and we’re looking for a new colleague! Are you skilled and passionate about data? Are you into developing dashboards, working in the media industry, interacting with clients and new technologies? DNA is a young and ambitious team that’s innovating the way media agencies work with data and we’re looking for you.
Our team is responsible for managing client data in a smart and efficient way, in order to analyse large data sets fast and build meaningful and actionable dashboards that improve the business. In this role you are responsible for developing and maintaining bespoke dashboards that we build for our clients. You’ll have the opportunity to work on projects for our largest clients and with our (inter)national colleagues.
What you’ll be doing
· You’ll work directly with our clients to define their KPIs, collect the required data feeds and get to know their business inside out.
· You’ll learn everything about the tools used by the customer in order to make the best decision.
· You’ll work closely with client leads, planners and strategists to ensure that our dashboards provide detailed insight into their media performance.
· You’ll run Quality Assurance protocols to ensure that we deliver and maintain our dashboards to provide the best service possible
· You’ll establish and maintain effective relationships with our technology and data suppliers to provide clean and consistent data, and keep up to speed with new tools and technologies in the market.
· You’ll work closely with our data science team for ad-hoc analysis of data sets and with our research teams on automating returning client reports in dashboard tools.
· You’ll pro-actively and actively improve and optimize internal processes as for customers.
What do you bring to the table?
· You have a strong understanding of data visualisation and analysis with >3 years of experience;
· You have an academic background (HBO or University) in math, econometrics or information sciences;
· Of course you’re an expert in Excel and it holds no more secrets for you;
· You’ve got a strong knowledge of visualisation technologies such as (but not limited to) Tableau, Datorama, Power BI, SiSense, QlikView;
· You have a background in Business Intelligence and are able to understand client business needs through BI tools such as Business Objects;
· You have strong analytical skills, working with large datasets is no problem for you;
· It helps if you have knowledge of SQL, R, Python, SAS or other statistical analysis software and if you are familiar with cloud solutions such as AWS, BigQuery and Azure;
· We would like it if you know the media industry or agencies but it’s not a requirement;
· You have a curious analytical mind, like to work independently are pragmatic like working in a fast-paced environment and are focused on finding the best solution for our clients.
· Solid experience working with data visualisation tools;
· Experience of working with SQL and Excel
What do we offer?
· An international, dynamic and creative workplace in the centre of media innovation with weekly, monthly and yearly drinks and festivities;
· We will support you in your ambitions to grow through internal and external training and talent programmes. As well as help you expand beyond the company by building a personal brand through article publications and speaking engagements if you like;
· And of course a good salary, market compliant working conditions, organized lunch at our office canteen, chair massages, boot camps and plenty social activities.
Are you our new Dashboard Developer and Data Visualization Expert?
Send you resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org