Share our passion: Ever since our founder, Genichi Kawakami, established Yamaha Motor, it is our mission to give to ALL our customers KANDO. Not only with our products, but also to our employees. KANDO is a Japanese word to express the feeling of deep satisfaction and excitement you get when you en...
Share our passion:
Ever since our founder, Genichi Kawakami, established Yamaha Motor, it is our mission to give to ALL our customers KANDO. Not only with our products, but also to our employees. KANDO is a Japanese word to express the feeling of deep satisfaction and excitement you get when you encounter something of exceptional value, quality, and performance.
You have the opportunity to be part of the Yamaha family.
For Yamaha Motor Europe N.V., located at Schiphol-Rijk in the Netherlands, we are looking for a full-timeE-Commerce Customer Process Coordinator forour E-Commerce Division.
About the role:
In this role you are responsible for the overall coordination of customer support cases within Yamaha Motor Europe (YME) related to E-commerce deliveries (D2C). Your challenge lays in identifying process improvements and timely and properly follow up on customer support cases. To do so you will have to work closely with other teams members in the business, such as logistic, marketing and service colleagues, in Yamaha Motor Europe N.V. and our national distributors. You will provide management with reports and an insight into our e-commerce customer operation process.
• You train, support and direct distributor counterparts on the correct execution of e-commerce processes;
• You instruct and support distributor counterparts and call center staff to ensure correct follow up of customer support cases;
• You liaise with several YME divisions to ensure timely feedback on e-commerce IS support tickets;
• You drive projects that improve the operational support capabilities for YME’s e-commerce business (e.g. live chat, surveys, system improvement);
• You initiate and drive monthly status meetings with distributors (and business) counterparts to follow up on support cases (issues, bugs, improvements).
A motivated and inspirational colleague, happy to support the business and truly devoted to customer success. You consider yourself being a fast learner and a quick doer. With your pro-active attitude and leading skills, you want to make things happen. You are a team player and willing to go the extra mile and are not afraid to face challenges. Quality and professionalism lies close to your heart.
What do you bring?
· A Bachelor degree with a strong affiliation to E-commerce business operations and after sales management;
· At least 3 years’ experience, in a complex and/or international environment;
· Good level of understanding of the technical side of E-commerce (e-commerce applications, payment systems, logistic systems) and strong experience in operating with the software solution;
· Good MS Office skills: especially Excel and PowerPoint
· Pragmatic and results-focused: driven to identify a root cause and solution quickly
· Ability to translate business and/or customer needs into clear requirements for (process/IT) development;
· Excellent analytical skills: identifying opportunities from data;
· Hands-on attitude with a strong commercial focus and the ability to prioritize accordingly;
· Fluency in English, any additional languages are a plus.
About Yamaha Motor:
Yamaha Motor Europe is responsible for coordinating the marketing and sales activities of Yamaha Motor products in the European marketplace, mainly: Yamaha motorcycles and scooters, marine outboard engines, Wave runner water vehicles, 4-wheel All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV’s), golf cars, snowmobiles and generators.
What do we offer?
Besides a competitive salary, Yamaha Motor offers you a 13th month payment, commuting allowance, 28 holidays a year and the opportunity to earn a bonus. You will work in an international environment in which you can learn and develop.
We wouldn’t be Yamaha Motor, if we wouldn’t offer you the opportunity to participate in our private lease program and give you a staff discount on Yamaha products and on getting your motor or boat license!
Sounds interesting? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter.
You can apply by using the LinkedIn apply button!
If you have any questions please contact us at Recruitment@YAMAHA-MOTOR.NL
Note, an assessment will be part of our procedure.
Agency? In case necessary we know where to find you!