Are you the result-driven E-Commerce Director who achieves Charlie Temple's growth ambitions together with a team of profesionals? What is the role about? The E-commerce Director is responsible for Charlie Temple’s international sales growth (pure play, hence 100% online) and its e-commerc...
Are you the result-driven E-Commerce Director who achieves Charlie Temple's growth ambitions together with a team of profesionals?
What is the role about?
The E-commerce Director is responsible for Charlie Temple’s international sales growth (pure play, hence 100% online) and its e-commerce technology enablers. More specifically:
- Performance marketing: deep, analytical understanding of online and offline marketing channels – their effectiveness, channel mix effects, and trends over time
- Conversion optimization: full customer journey, including A/B testing and other tools & method
- E-commerce technology roadmap: ongoing upgrades of our e-commerce tools and systems
- Analytics/ BI: insights that drive actions, support experiments, and flag risks early
What does the organization look like?
The E-commerce Director is part of the Charlie Temple Leadership Team. He/ she leads a fast growing team of e-commerce professionals. Currently this includes a Product Owner, a CRO specialist, a Performance Marketeer, a Campaign Marketeer, and a native German Country Marketeer. This team is structured as a ‘center of excellence’ plus country ‘satellites’. It will grow considerably within the next few months, adding a brand manager/ art director, front-end designers, and new country marketeers amongst others.
What does the right candidate bring?
Your experience includes at least 2 years of e-commerce category management and at least 2 years of experience with e-commerce systems and tools. Experience in other consulting or analytical roles is an advantage.
You have a proven track record in successfully leading and growing a team of professionals.
Your specific (acquired) skills are
- You are very result oriented
- You can deal with pressure
- You can zoom in and out
- You can manage a team
- You can work in international settings
- You have a perspective on the online future / innovation
Your intrinsics/ personality includes the following characteristics:
- You are analytical
- You communicate well (listening, verbal, writing)
- You are a team player
- You are ‘can-do’ (how can it be done)
- You think from a customer point of view
The logistics of this role work for you
- Role is based in Rotterdam, in the Van Nelle Fabriek
- You are willing to go the extra mile – this is a highly rewarding, exciting job with excellent growth perspectives, but it is not 9-5
- A job with a lot of freedom to succesfully fulfill it
- You are part of the Leadership team
- An ambitious and pleasant working environment
- Working at the iconic Van Nelle Fabriek, Rotterdam
- A fresh delicious lunch
- Pension plan
Based on your CV and motivation letter you will be invited for one round of interview with 2 Leadership team members. In case of a possitive outcome, you will meet (a part of) the team. After a succesfull meeting you will get an offer. An assessment or case presentation can be part of the procedure.