‘Online champion: head in the air, heart on fire, boots in the mud’ Your Challenge As Global Online Coordinator you expand and shape War Child’s online network. You strengthen our brand as an expert organisation that improves the psychosocial well-being of children affected by war. You prov...
‘Online champion: head in the air, heart on fire, boots in the mud’
As Global Online Coordinator you expand and shape War Child’s online network. You strengthen our brand as an expert organisation that improves the psychosocial well-being of children affected by war. You provide creative digital products for the needs of the organisation, in particular in the area of communication. You engage our stakeholders around the world with authentic and impactful online experiences that share the realities and resilience of children, families and communities living with war.
· Create and implement War Child’s global digital strategy
· Drive and coordinate projects to develop digital products and channels
· Develop and optimise of functionalities and content across online channels
· Provide inspiring examples of digital possibilities and proactively advise organization units in the global War Child network on all digital questions
· Proactively advise on formats and content for international online communication channels.
As Global Online Coordinator you are part of the Communications & Advocacy team, and report to the team’s director. The Communications & Advocacy team is centred in the Netherlands (Amsterdam) with its members spread in various other countries.
This role is stationed in War Child’s office in the Netherlands (Amsterdam). The successful candidate needs to be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
· Academic or higher professional education
· At least 5 years of online experience, of which 2 in a coordinating position, preferably in an international environment
· Strategic thinker, results oriented
· Demonstratable people skills: you find your way with multiple international stakeholders
· Usability, conversion-optimalisation, SEO, SEA and google analytics hold no secrets for you
· Fluency in English, other languages are an added benefit (Arabic, French, German, Spanish or Swedish)
· Enthusiastic support for War Child’s mission
· Available for 32 hours per week, starting ideally on 1 January 2022.
· Salary range from €3296 to €4264 gross per month, based on 40 hours per week (the exact step determined by the years of your relevant working experience)
· 26 vacation days (based on 40 hours per week), plus 2 additional fixed free days
· Vacation allowance of 8% of the annual salary
· A contributory pension scheme
· Possibility to combine working from home with work in the office
· Laptop to work from any location and mobile phone contribution of €25 per month
· Possibility to follow (online) trainings and/or courses and attend War Child’s events
· Good atmosphere, great colleagues and of course the meaningful purpose of our work!
About War Child
War Child is a dynamic organization. We keep an informal ambiance within our office and in our remote work, with lots of room for creativity, inspiration and self-initiative from employees. We practice what we preach: dynamic, innovative, integrity focused, and a drive to reach the highest possible results against the lowest possible costs. War Child offers a challenging job in an inspiring work environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply before 14 November 2021. Please upload your English CV (maximum of two pages) and cover letter by using the following hyperlink:
Global Online Coordinator (warchild.nl)
Please mention where you found this vacancy.
Is this not your dream job? Support War Child by sharing this job with your network!