Who discriminates in hiring? Unfortunately, bias based on age, gender, ethnicity and background in hiring is still a huge problem. Seedlink is on a mission to create a level-playing field where talent is selected based on actual fit. We have developed a unique and scientifically based method anal...
Who discriminates in hiring? Unfortunately, bias based on age, gender, ethnicity and background in hiring is still a huge problem.
Seedlink is on a mission to create a level-playing field where talent is selected based on actual fit. We have developed a unique and scientifically based method analyzing language use - what and how professionals speak and write. After collecting 13 million responses, we have mapped out how this information relates to measurable outcomes in a job. Guess what we discovered? Using our platform, 33% of new hires came from different backgrounds than before with 30% higher performance. Because success does not depend on your age, gender or ethnicity.
Seedlink is looking to hire a skilled:
Your role as Growth Marketeer
We are looking for a results-driven growth marketing lead to drive the continued development and execution of our growth strategy. Your key objective is to establish top line growth by acquiring relevant pipeline. You do this by achieving monthly OKR’s that are in line with the company strategy and goals.
Your activities include:
- Managing growth sprints and full-funnel marketing activities;
- Identifying new opportunities for growth;
- Generating cost-effective business growth through iterative experimentation and data driven analysis;
- Igniting marketing growth engines and apply techniques such as affiliate marketing, link building, website analytics, and e-mail marketing;
- Designing action plans with regards to SEO, SEA & Social Advertising, Marketing Automation (CRM) focused on our key client groups and buyers;
- Writing content, designing and launching campaigns, including a/b testing;
- Defining and monitoring key metrics (OKR’s) to measure performance;
Your experience and background
You are a true logician in marketing. You smoothly combine your analytical skills with your sense for marketing business. You are a self-starter, you take initiative and you constantly track and secure progress. You are hyper focused on achieving the set goals.
- Have a bachelor/master degree in Marketing;
- Have at least 2 years of online marketing / growth hacking experience. Experience in a B2B/tech environment is a bonus.
- Have experience with marketing automation tools (SEO, SEA, SEM, Google Analytics, etc.);
- Show a data-driven approach and you are able to work with the product and sales teams.
- Have a perfect command of language: you can write well and fluently in Dutch and English.
What Seedlink has to offer
At Seedlink, we offer a wide array of benefits and perks to help our employees strike just the right balance between work time and personal time. We’re all about optimizing productivity by maximizing joy. We like to establish a long term working relationship with a mutual good match. Therefore, we start with a year contract and, with proven good performance, we will continue with a fixed term contract.
Next to that, we offer:
- Autonomy in a flexible work structure where you can make the difference and develop yourself;
- Working from home? Sure! We expect you to work at our Den Bosch office at least 2 days per week;
- Salary range: € 2.800,- to € 3.500,- gross per month (dependent on your experience and competencies);
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Possible variable salary (performance bonus, profit-sharing scheme and/or personal bonus), etc;
- Growth and development through training/courses.
See if you match!
Are you looking forward to helping our customers in HR Tech? Then we are looking for you!
There is NO need to send your cv/resumé/motivational letter! Just take our digital interview (Seedlink in action!) and find out within 15 minutes whether we are a match.
After finalizing the digital interview, you will be contacted by our Recruiter Anne-Pauline Wessels within 5 working days.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated!