Info.nl develops solutions for complex digital issues. And it simplifies them into innovative, meaningful experiences. So that the digital end product is intuitive and manageable for both producer and consumer.To achieve this, we like to work for progressive companies that are actively looking to t...
Info.nl develops solutions for complex digital issues. And it simplifies them into innovative, meaningful experiences. So that the digital end product is intuitive and manageable for both producer and consumer.
To achieve this, we like to work for progressive companies that are actively looking to take the next step in their digital transformation.
We think React and Node.js are awesome
We fully embrace agile development
Our self-organizing, multidisciplinary teams are tailored to our client's situation and enable them to experiment quickly. We work together with our clients to continuously improve products and services based on actionable insights from their users.
We are intrinsically motivated by design, technology and our clients business
A great user experience is at the core of a great product. All these factors need to work together to contribute to this. Products that are truly lovable and successful do not only look good but perform really well across devices and connections. We believe that having a deep understanding of the underlying technology is essential in creating these products.
We have awesome colleagues
As our Microservice and Docker pioneer put it: “We started doing things that don’t require Reading The F*cking Manual but inventing it.”
We have awesome clients too
Like Adyen, Graydon, Greenwheels, NS, Voetbal International, and many others.
You have done your homework
- ES2018 and JSX
- React and Redux
- Component-based CSS through pre-/post-processing or CSS-in-JS
- ServiceWorker API
- Node.js and its ecosystem
Obviously, these skills come on top of a solid understanding of:
- WHATWG DOM & HTML scripting APIs
- CSS3 animations and responsive web development
And development practices like:
- Debugging first: source maps for everything
- Transpiling with Babel and bundling with Webpack
- Automated QA and testing using a plethora of tools
- Developing for performance and PWAs
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
You are agile
You should have at least two years of hands-on experience with agile development (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP) and actually, like working that way. In that time you should also have had some substantial exposure to essential agile practices like test-driven development, continuous integration, refactoring and pair programming.
You are proud of your work
You are eager to share your greatest development feats so far and love to share the knowledge you gained by it.
So why apply?
Because you will…
- be part of a motivated team that closely supports each other;
- receive a high degree of responsibility and autonomy;
- be stimulated to share your views and encouraged to further develop yourself with the support of a coach/mentor;
- get hack time to work on your own projects or learn completely new things;
- work within an informal culture where you can go wild on technology;
- never get bored… as info.nl offers a variety of challenging projects (and ditto clients) to work on.
In addition to a competitive salary with good secondary benefits, like 30 vacation days, we offer a self-sufficient and varied job in a creative environment that will inspire you to execute your ideas. We’re located in the heart of Amsterdam, a mere 10-minute walk from Central Station, in a beautiful building almost directly situated on the Nieuwmarkt, renowned for its bars and terraces. A great group of international colleagues, TGIF drinks (Thursdays count as well), hacking days, regular workshops, a canteen that caters for great lunches, a walled garden for self-reflection and the opportunity to dare a colleague for a game of pool or football.
Send your resumé with motivation to email@example.com. You will receive a response within two days.