Are you passionate about the creative side of marketing campaigns and project management? Do you have a desire to always achieve optimal common efficiency and effectiveness?Connecting Europe for a Sustainable FutureAt Stena Line, the customer is at the heart of everything we do. As a company we are...
Are you passionate about the creative side of marketing campaigns and project management? Do you have a desire to always achieve optimal common efficiency and effectiveness?
Connecting Europe for a Sustainable Future
At Stena Line, the customer is at the heart of everything we do. As a company we are on an exciting journey driven by new ways of working and digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter. Our goal is to deliver a seamless customer experience in more relevant, accessible and sustainable ways. It’s all about generating value in every step of the customer journey and becoming even more relevant to our customers. We are setting sail into a new future by investing in technology, leveraging our strengths and creating a unified Travel organisation. If you want to be part of building something new and truly make a mark that matters, this is an excellent opportunity!
This role is located in Amsterdam.
What will you do?
This is a new role within Stena Line’s Marketing and Acquisition team. The M&A team are responsible for all Stena Line travel marketing campaigns across the Group. You will work across all Stena Line’s business regions and play an active part in developing processes and work flows to achieve our goals.
You will be a key member of our marketing campaign team with specific responsibility for planning and defining creative concepts for marketing campaigns and ensuring fulfillment of concept deliveries in all traffic acquisition activity. You will work alongside media and digital specialists to ensure all activities are aligned with; identified reasons for travel, target audiences and our brand. The Marketing Concept Project Manager will have responsibility for ensuring brand consistency and positioning through our campaigns. They will also ensure creative concepts are implemented in line with the overall travel strategy to achieve optimal common efficiency, effectiveness and scalability.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Accountable for communicating proposed campaign creative concepts to internal stakeholders and ensuring that creative messages will be effective in reaching our customers
- Responsible for planning, defining and managing campaign creative concepts to ensure fulfilment of marketing projects from brief to production and delivery
- Responsible for summarizing campaign briefs and material specifications to the Content & Creative team and/or external creative agency
- Responsible for managing relations and setting up processes with the creative agency
- Responsible for setting requirements to ensure fulfilment for all formats and channels
- Responsible for working closely with the Media Project Manager and Biddable & Performance Specialist within the M&A team to ensure holistic campaign project management
- Collaborate with Content & Creative team and Brand & Communications teams to ensure campaign creative concepts are aligned with brand and identified reasons for travel
- Responsible for synchronizing defined creative concepts with the marketing plan and activities to ensure that creative assets are delivered on time
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. First of all we believe you have passion for marketing and project management and a desire to always achieve optimal efficiency and effectiveness. You are a creative thinker, with excellent organizational and decision-making skills. We believe you are flexible and have the ability to prioritise and multi-task under pressure. You are also driven and have a strong business acumen combined with high integrity. With your solid experience and competence in the area, you can contribute and help the Travel Organisation on our exciting journey ahead.
- University degree or comparable experience working in a senior marketing role
- Proven extensive experience in similar roles from the advertising industry
- Track record of delivering high quality creative ideas or managing creative agency services for marketing campaigns
- Strong project management skills
- Strong organizational, prioritization and decision-making skills
- High level of understanding of the media landscape across Northern Europe
- Good understanding of the latest paid digital advertising tools and the potential for technology to help us reach more customers on the right channels with the right message.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus but not essential
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural company and in cross-regional marketing
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Amsterdam within our Group Travel Organisation. The M&A team are based across Amsterdam, Belfast and Gothenburg and work across all Stena Line's business regions. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 19th of December, 2021. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Julie McLaughlin, Concept Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Frida Berntsson, Talent Acquisition Partner, email@example.com.
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants