We are looking for a skilled and experienced Marketing Manager who will lead the marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for further improving the brand’s position and resonance with the modern consumer and community. This role includes involvement in all marketing strategies, activities and partnerships to elevate the brand in order to consistently drive global brand awareness across all target markets and various relevant channels. Additionally, you are responsible for coordinating all marketing assets and brand materials for Filling Pieces, working closely with the Digital Marketing, Creative teams and the Brand Manager.
- Leading the marketing team with full management responsibilities, including resource planning
- Guide and manage Creative & Project team aligned with marketing plan and release campaign
- Create, refine and execute marketing workflows
- Collaborate with Brand Manager to develop and implement key marketing storytelling to ensure consistent messaging, and provide communications requirements to creative team
- Coordinate global marketing campaigns and key product launches, from conception to global channel execution
- Collaborate with Brand Manager on development of global brand and consumer experience and activities, considering all aspects of communication
- Ensure execution and brand experience across multiple channels and storytelling is connected, relevant, makes an impact and adds value.
- Partner with Brand Manager to strategically plan and oversee annual marketing budget
- Create and maintain a structured communications and marketing calendar detailing events, product launches, activations and campaigns, website and social media platforms in close collaboration with Brand Manager and Digital Marketing Manager.
- Manage and execute collaboration projects and with external partners and Creative Director and Brand Manager
- Work closely with the Creative Team to define key themes, messages and marketing materials and programs
- Research and present insights about industry landscape, competitor activity, innovation and trends
- Develop clear creative briefs for advertising, campaigns, social media, etc.
- Cultivate relationships with all key press & strategic contacts where possible together with the Brand Manager