As part of OppoSuits’ rapid global expansion, we are looking for a Marketplace Manager (Amazon & eBay) to join us at our HQ in Roelofarendsveen, the Netherlands, to support our international growth. As a Marketplace Manager, you’re very passionate about growing sales and revenue on online...
As part of OppoSuits’ rapid global expansion, we are looking for a Marketplace Manager (Amazon & eBay) to join us at our HQ in Roelofarendsveen, the Netherlands, to support our international growth.
As a Marketplace Manager, you’re very passionate about growing sales and revenue on online marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Bol.com and more. You just can’t get enough of finding new ways to optimize product listings and inventory… or of finding new marketplaces! You’ll be working with the E-Commerce Manager and an agency at the strategic level to generate ideas for growth and optimize the shopping experience. At the tactical level, you’ll manage the day to day responsibilities, analyze marketplace data and solve problems as they arise.
Sounds good, but who are we?
We are OppoSuits. We produce striking suits with extraordinary prints, for men, women and boys. The suits are so striking, that celebrities like Tom Hanks, James Corden and Jamie Oliver are spotted in them. We sell our products in dozens of countries. Via our own web shop, but also via local fancy dress stores and famous international retailers like Macy’s, Selfridges and Kohl’s. Furthermore, we collaborate with big brands like Pac-Man, Marvel and Star Wars, to create awesome designs.
· Manage the day to day responsibilities for all online marketplaces;
· Work with Logistics to manage inventory on Amazon, eBay, and other marketplaces;
· Work with our agency to create, manage and optimize product listings;
· Coordinate marketing for the marketplaces, including pricing optimization and promotional opportunities (e.g. Amazon Ads);
· Maintain detailed understanding of the mechanics of all back-end tools, processes and systems;
· Research and identify new marketplaces, including logistical needs and pricing;
· Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace KPI’s, competitive listings, and pricing;
· Review customer feedback and marketplace health and update processes as needed;
· Proactively identify product, service, and marketplace issues and resolve them;
· Stay up-to-date on new features & initiatives of online marketplaces that will improve the customer experience and drive revenue growth;Build relationships with key players on the account teams of the marketplaces.
What we expect from you:
· Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, data sciences, or related field;
· 1-2 years of experience in e-commerce, preferably with fashion products;
· Knowledge of online marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, etc.) and selling on a large scale on each marketplace is a must!
· Experience with product listings, data feeds and web analytics is preferred;
· Great attention to detail and strong project management skills;
· You have a strong commercial mindset and show initiative;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch & English;
· You work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines;
· You stay up-to-date on emerging consumer & shopping trends;
· Experience with SEO (keyword research & content optimization) is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
· Salary, depending on experience and skills;
· Working in a young team of motivated creatives with lots of humor;
· Best Friday afternoon drinks;
· 25 paid holiday days per year;
· Pension structure;
· Possibility for lunch with Salads & nice sandwiches;
· The opportunity to grow while we further internationalize our organization.
Does it still sound good to you?
Great! If you think you have what it takes, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com, with a short cover letter and your resume. Hope to see you soon.