Are you the analytical thinker with project management skills we´ve been looking for?! The come join us as Media Project Manager on an exciting journey to drive new ways of working. implement digital habits and developing our business to create outcomes that matter. Our goal is to deliver a seaml...
Are you the analytical thinker with project management skills we´ve been looking for?! The come join us as Media Project Manager on an exciting journey to drive new ways of working. implement digital habits and developing our business to create outcomes that matter. Our goal is to deliver a seamless customer experience in more relevant, accessible and sustainable ways. We set sails into a new future by investing in technology, leveraging our strengths and creating a unified international Travel organisation. If you want to be part of building something new and truly make a mark that matters, this is the opportunity.
Your role as Media Project Manager is to plan and define marketing activities and ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget. You will take active part in defining and driving strategic marketing strategy and mapping out tasks needed to implement that strategy. You will also ensure that marketing strategies and overall travel strategy are implemented, to achieve optimal common efficiency, effectiveness and scalability.
- Accountable of managing and supervising marketing projects from beginning to end
- Accountable of ensuring customers and internal stakeholders are satisfied with the proposed marketing campaigns
- Accountable of planning, creating and managing global marketing plan including market specific activities and adaptations
- Accountable for achieving quality, efficiency and the right degree of local adaptation in all campaigns by utilizing a common approach
- Responsible for defining the plan, budget and scope for all campaign activities and ensure that all staff adhere to them
- Responsible for summarizing media briefs and setting requirements internally/externally
- Responsible for synchronizing the marketing plan and activities with all stakeholders
- Responsible for continuous analysis of media performance to optimize media budget
- Responsible for initiating ad hoc campaigns and coordination between staff involved
You will report into the Media Manager and be part of the function Marketing & Acquisition within the new Group Travel organisation
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. First of all we believe you have passion for marketing and project management with a desire to always achieve optimal efficiency and effectiveness. We believe you have an analytical mind-set, with excellent organizational and decision-making skills. You are flexible and have the ability to prioritise and multi-task under pressure. You have a strong business acumen combined with high integrity and with your solid experience and competence in the area, you can contribute and help the Travel Organisation on our exciting journey ahead.
- Strong knowledge of different types of media channels and customer journey management
- Knowledge and experience in online acquisition methods and tactics and the need for personalized content
- Strong project- or campaignmanagement skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus but not essential
- Experience from working in a multi-cultural company and in cross-regional marketing
- Competitive salary based on 38 hours a week
- 24 days holiday leave
- 8% holiday pay
- Annual contract with a view to permanent employment
This is a full-time, permanent position based in in either Gothenburg, Amsterdam or Belfast within our Travel Organisation. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 15th of August, 2021. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Bryan Dijk, Travel Commercial Manager / Media Manager at email@example.com or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Frida Berntsson, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.