Do you always see ways to improve the customer experience in day-to-day business? Are you keen on improving customer journeys based on data? Are you ambitious and ready to make an impact? We are looking for talented Omni-Channel Specialists to join our Digital team in our Head Office in Rotterdam. ...
Do you always see ways to improve the customer experience in day-to-day business? Are you keen on improving customer journeys based on data? Are you ambitious and ready to make an impact? We are looking for talented Omni-Channel Specialists to join our Digital team in our Head Office in Rotterdam.
As an Omni-Channel Specialist you’re in charge of optimizing the customer journey of the MediaMarkt customers throughout all of their touchpoints from the website to our stores. It doesn’t matter where the customer journey starts or ends your goal is to make it as seamless and frictionless as possible. You’re the voice of our customer and your goal is to create outstanding customer experiences. By collecting data about the customer needs you’ll create a blueprint of different customer journeys summarizing all processes, communications and actions.
- Perform research to understand customer needs
- Identify customer journeys and capture them in a blueprint
- Identify pain points and come up with improvements based on customer feedback
- Implement improvements (together with involved departments)
- Keep track of the impact of implementations and report progress
- Main point of contact for all internal (f.e. Customer Care, Customer Experience, Digital, Supply Chain etc.) and external stakeholders (f.e. Contact Center and Transport Carriers) related to customer experience
- Provide input for and follow-up on (A/B-)tests or pilots
- Ideally 1-3 years of working experience within an omni-channel (retail) company
- At least a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management or equivalent experience
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Retail experience is desired but not a must
- Fluent in English, Dutch/French would be considered a plus
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to new changes easily
- Pursue everything with high energy, drive and a need to finish
- A - without exaggerating - fantastic workplace on the 40th floor in 'De Rotterdam' with a view of the Erasmus Bridge;
- Good working conditions and development and opportunities for growth;
- Renumerations will be based on experience, skills and competences;
- Freedom and responsibility to shape your own role and to bring ideas to fruition in an environment where anything is possible;
- The opportunity to achieve the best results as a team, simply because you are a winner;
- In addition to a great place to work, we also offer 30 holidays, an attractive employee discount, group health insurance, company fitness and discounts on various insurance products;
At MediaMarkt we simply have guts. We are entrepreneurs within a company, giving you the chance to develop yourself quickly and in a variety of ways.
This is us
We are the market leader in consumer electronics in the Netherlands. As a team we work together to remain the omnichannel player with 49 branches and an online shop. How do we do that? By putting our customers first. Always. By offering the best customer experience both online and offline. We build a party for and with our customers. We believe that anything is possible if you take action yourself. Working at MediaMarkt means: having fun and wanting to win!
If you recognize yourself in this profile we challenge you to push the red button. In case you would like to find out more before applying, please do not hesitate to contact us. Shariar Khalili is the Hiring Manager for this position and will be more than happy to tell you all about this spectacular opportunity. He is available on +31 (6) 28366178 or email@example.com.
In case you would like more information regarding the application procedure, please reach out to our Corporate Recruiter, Karel Citroen at +31(0)643193151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.