Do you love data? Does analytical skills come natural to you? As an online business analyst you are driving force that offers all the insights in the field of online performance. Join our Digital team in our Head Office in Rotterdam. Main Purpose. Online business analyst efforts will allow Media...
Do you love data? Does analytical skills come natural to you? As an online business analyst you are driving force that offers all the insights in the field of online performance. Join our Digital team in our Head Office in Rotterdam.
Online business analyst efforts will allow Mediamarkt to move to the next level on an operational and strategic level.
Tasks and activities
- The gatekeeper of online KPIs (e.g. online sales, margin, stock and availability)
- Analyzing the online commercial results
- Owner of logistic and financial forecasts.
- In charge of automating reports through the use of dashboard.
- Proving input to management about the online performance
- Setting up and optimizing the processes that can lead to better choices.
- Supporting the online growth by providing new insights and actively sharing these with internal and external stakeholders
- Be in charge of the weekly and monthly reports and forecasts with different departments.
- Ideally 2-3 years of working experience as a business analyst
- HBO/WO Degree in the field of Economics or Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience with excel and reporting tooling (e.g PowerBI)
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
- Strong communication skills and willing to learn
- Knowledge and passion for numbers and strategy.
- A - without exaggerating - fantastic workplace on the 40th floor in 'De Rotterdam' with a view of the Erasmus Bridge;
- Good working conditions and development and opportunities for growth;
- Renumerations will be based on experience, skills and competences;
- Freedom and responsibility to shape your own role and to bring ideas to fruition in an environment where anything is possible;
- The opportunity to achieve the best results as a team, simply because you are a winner;
- In addition to a great place to work, we also offer 30 holidays, an attractive employee discount, group health insurance, company fitness and discounts on various insurance products;
- At MediaMarkt we simply have guts. We are entrepreneurs within a company, giving you the chance to develop yourself quickly and in a variety of ways.
This is us
We are the market leader in consumer electronics in the Netherlands. As a team we work together to remain the omnichannel player with 49 branches and an online shop. How do we do that? By putting our customers first. Always. By offering the best customer experience both online and offline. We build a party for and with our customers. We believe that anything is possible if you take action yourself. Working at MediaMarkt means: having fun and wanting to win!
If you recognize yourself in this profile we challenge you to push the red button. In case you would like to find out more before applying, please do not hesitate to contact us. Joren Neef is the Hiring Manager for this position and will be more than happy to tell you all about this spectacular opportunity. He is available on +31 (6) 82059877 or email@example.com.