Are you interested in working with campaigns? Do you like a fast-paced environment with new challenges? We are looking for an online business developer to join our team in our Head Office in Rotterdam. Main purpose As the online business developer you will work on our current campaigns such as Red k...
Are you interested in working with campaigns? Do you like a fast-paced environment with new challenges? We are looking for an online business developer to join our team in our Head Office in Rotterdam.
As the online business developer you will work on our current campaigns such as Red knight, Red week, Black Friday and VAT/BTW campaign, but also deploying new potential campaigns. The position will look into how we can improve our partnering with external stakeholders and find effective strategies to efficiently communicate with buyers, online coordinators and internal stakeholders. Furthermore, you’ll be together with the eCommerce team work on improving sales, margin and stock KPI’s.
Tasks and activities
- Identify the needs to launch an online campaign
- Predict the resources needed to effectively roll out a new campaign
- Investigating possible collaborations with external stakeholders (companies, agencies and others)
- Ensure that the teams involved are updated with briefing before a campaign
- Track and develop new strategies for new/upcoming campaigns
- Analyze which methods were effective from the previous campaign
- Identify what campaign strategies were successful in the Netherlands and Belgium
- Reaching the KPI of the week for the upcoming campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, business, computer science, management or equivalent experience
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Retail experience is desired but not a must
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Fluent in English, Dutch/French would be considered a plus
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to new changes easily
- Pursue everything with high energy, drive and a need to finish
- A - without exaggerating - fantastic workplace on the 40th floor in 'De Rotterdam' with a view of the Erasmus Bridge;
- Good working conditions and development and opportunities for growth;
- Renumerations will be based on experience, skills and competences;
- Freedom and responsibility to shape your own role and to bring ideas to fruition in an environment where anything is possible;
- The opportunity to achieve the best results as a team, simply because you are a winner;
- In addition to a great place to work, we also offer 30 holidays, an attractive employee discount, group health insurance, company fitness and discounts on various insurance products;
At MediaMarkt we simply have guts. We are entrepreneurs within a company, giving you the chance to develop yourself quickly and in a variety of ways.
We are the market leader in consumer electronics in the Netherlands. As a team we work together to remain the omnichannel player with 49 branches and an online shop. How do we do that? By putting our customers first. Always. By offering the best customer experience both online and offline. We build a party for and with our customers. We believe that anything is possible if you take action yourself. Working at MediaMarkt means: having fun and wanting to win!
If you recognize yourself in this profile we challenge you to push the apply button. In case you would like to find out more before applying, please do not hesitate to contact us. Shariar Khalili is the Hiring Manager for this position and will be more than happy to tell you all about this spectacular opportunity. He is available on +31 (6) 28366178 or email@example.com.
In case you would like more information regarding the application procedure, please reach out to our Corporate Recruiter, Karel Citroen at +31(0)643193151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.