Are you creative, good with words and interested in learning the ins and outs of content management? Are you available for at least 5 months for 40 hours a week? Then you're a good fit for our Online Content Internship/Work placement. As our Online Content Intern, you will help us to edit and create...
Are you creative, good with words and interested in learning the ins and outs of content management? Are you available for at least 5 months for 40 hours a week? Then you're a good fit for our Online Content Internship/Work placement. As our Online Content Intern, you will help us to edit and create content for the Eurail and Interrail websites and blog.
You are the Online Content Intern we are looking for if you have the following characteristics:
- You are a Bachelors or Masters student; and/or are eligible for an internship;
- You are available for a minimum of 5 months;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- You’re eager to learn about content optimisation;
- You’re active in social media and writing and might have your own blog;
- You have a great eye for visuals;
- You’re Internet-savvy;
- You love travelling;
- You’re proactive, full of new ideas and able to share and discuss them with your colleagues;
- You’ll feel at home in a scale-up environment, where we work together in a professional yet informal manner;
- With your drive and focus you are accustomed to getting results.
If you cry out “that’s me!”, please let us know in your application when you are available to start, for how long, and if you need to carry a research thesis along your internship.
We are an international e-commerce scale-up in the travel industry, founded in 2006 and leading in our market. We help travellers from all over the world to have an unforgettable experience in Europe. As an intern at Eurail.com, you will get the opportunity to be responsible for high-profile tasks from your very first day. We’re a flat organisation allowing you to have your say and initiate your own creative ideas.
Job description and role
You’ll make it possible for our customers to experience real adventures, travel by train through Europe and meet inspiring people. In other words, you’ll contribute to an unforgettable trip, through the power of strong and engaging content.
Our goal is to give as many people as possible the chance to experience train travel in Europe. Our target audience is made up of people of all ages and backgrounds. We need you to help us attract and engage with these audiences by creating and optimising content on our websites.
You will achieve these goals through the following activities:
- Write new and inspiring travel content for our websites, Eurail.com and Interrail.eu;
- Create layouts for new web pages;
- Find and optimise images for the blog and websites;
- Review and rewrite current content;
- Research travel destinations;
- Contribute to content ideas;
- Visual and video editing experience is a big plus.
Why work for Eurail.com?
· - A young, ambitious and growing organization;
· - The opportunity to have a visual contribution to the development of a young international company;
· - A pleasant work environment with great colleagues;
· - Learn, contribute and have fun to the max;
· - All help we can offer you to grow;
· - A healthy work/life balance, – we just call that flexible working;
· - We have drinks together and for the fanatics we have a fantastic table football game;
· - Compensation of €350,- per month (and commuting costs reimbursement).
Eurail.com purpose and way
“Moving forward together, so the world can discover Europe".
Our purpose shows the change we want to bring about in the world and the reason of existence of our company. Embracing new technology, new possibilities, within our teams and with our partners and customers. We do this inspired by the European destinations offered through our passes and our travellers from all over the world, so we can offer our customers a lifetime travel experience in Europe.
We do this via our Way, our unique manner to improve ourselves and the services for our customers: “Insights, Courage and Eagerness (ICE)”
You can send questions about this vacancy to email@example.com, we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Please apply via our website.