Kings Of Indigo is a denim lifestyle brand founded in Amsterdam in 2011 and distributed today through 350 retailers in 12 European countries and online. We have been sustainable since day one. ‘Doing It Right’ is our pledge, to do right by the planet and those we share it with. To do right by ...
Kings Of Indigo is a denim lifestyle brand founded in Amsterdam in 2011 and distributed today through 350 retailers in 12 European countries and online. We have been sustainable since day one. ‘Doing It Right’ is our pledge, to do right by the planet and those we share it with. To do right by you. That means: no humans nor animals harmed, and every garmentmade with a conscience. No fast fashion. No greenwashing.
We are looking for a new colleague for our Online department to join us at our HQ office at IJburg, Amsterdam. You will be working closely with your E-commerce Manager and Online Campaign Manager to increase sales through our own website, affiliates and marketplaces. In this role, you will interact through a DevOps structure with, stakeholders, technology providers and other partner development teams. Do you have experience in managing and improving our B2C commercial technologies? Join us!
- Working with solutions providers on integration projects between Ecommerce platform, CRM, ERP, OMS and Data warehouse. Responsible for the ongoing support and monitoring of integration flows.
- In partnership with our operations and supply teams. Work with Operations partnerson special projects like custom product setups, logistic optimalisations, onlinefunctionalities and marketplace integrations.
- Be a bridge between Ecommerce business and our outsourced development team to solve customer issues with the website experience, fulfillment, payment and analytics integration (like data feeds, API’s and tag management solutions
- You are College/University (HBO+) educated
- You have 2-5 years of work experience in the field of E-commerce (IT project
- You are fluent in Dutch and English in both writing and speech, German is preferable
- Proof of close involvement regarding integration projects between Ecommerce platform, CRM, ERP, OMS, Marketplaces and Data warehouses/connectors.
- You have a technical background
- You have strong project management skills, are a good communicator and you have the ability to influence people at all levels of a company
- You apply a pragmatic approach to your work with high attention to detail, but you’re able to see the bigger picture;
- You have an affinity with our brand
- You live in the Amsterdam neighborhood
The opportunity to work within a fast paced International love brand that is truly planet friendly. The Kings Of Indigo team consists of 13 dedicated, young, passionate and ambitious professionals. By working closely together this team has achieved a lot in little time. Goal is to keep up the good work, making the best product, creating great growth opportunities for each individual team member, as well as for the brand itself.
By creating growth for Kings Of Indigo you a are part of a driven flat organization with great ambitions to make this world more beautiful, push innovations, facilitate less impact a create a fair world.
Send your resume and motivation letter to Charissa Ket at email@example.com or react through the Emerce job portal.
We will contact you soonest if your invited for an interview, In this period of Covid-19 we will first interview through Zoom and when we both have interest in a second interview we can do that in our HQ in Amsterdam (Ijburg).