Are you our new Regional Travel Specialist? (32 – 38 hours) Become a part of transforming Europe’s leading Ferry Company At Stena Line, we work together to transform our business to achieve our vision – Connecting Europe for a sustainable future. Great team work and a friendly atmosphere is...
Are you our new Regional Travel Specialist?
(32 – 38 hours)
Become a part of transforming Europe’s leading Ferry Company
At Stena Line, we work together to transform our business to achieve our vision – Connecting Europe for a sustainable future. Great team work and a friendly atmosphere is in our DNA. We are true problem-solvers and are always up for a new challenge. The journey starts with us!
Do you have experience and is it time for the next challenge?
You will support the Regional Travel Manager in the day to day operation but also be the liaison between the Region and functional Travel organization in a way our regional customers feel that we provide value in all stage of the customer journey and will repat business with Stena Line. This is where your role as a Regional Travel Specialist for the Region North Sea starts.
Participate in regional activities as needed, responsible of including other people within travel and the region based on need to stay relevant to our customers and ensure profitable growth.
Ensure the continuation and growth of existing partnerships whilst always being on the lookout for new partnership opportunities based of your market insights. You will embrace and drive a culture where we share learnings based on data and always look at how we can scale proven opportunities form your market across all the Stena Line markets. You will also represent Stena Line at regional events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Identifying profitable, long term sustainable partnerships and to grow market share within existing partnerships;
· Delivering actionable performance and market insight reports from the region;
· Ensuring the CSC is geared up to handle customer and partnership requests including complaint handling;
· Influencing the functional Travel organization by acting as the voice from our customers and your partners to;
· Taking active participation into group projects;
· Managing contact with regional stake holders including business networks and authorities and all partner queries;
· Act as a Stena Line Ambassador at regional (partner) events and fairs;
· Ensuring key information is shared to functional Travel organization;
· Supporting Group for regional delivery & validation by giving input on important regional topics;
· Participating in cross functional teams and activities within the region.
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as your excellent performance in the role. We are looking for someone with a can-do mind-set, and has a drive and energy for improvements and change. You are able to deal with the typical issues when it comes to working with employees and are not afraid of challenging managers or employees to think outside the box.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Fluent language skills in English and Dutch language skills is an advantage;
· A bachelor level or higher education or comparable working experience;
· High-energy with a growth mentality. You will be a self-starter looking to have a positive impact on the Stena Line business;
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills, takes a data first approach;
· Strong can do approach;
· Be open for change;
· Proven negotiation skills;
· A true team player.
This position is based between Hoek van Holland and Amsterdam.
To apply, please send your profile and motivation letter as soon as possible but no later than Wednesday 29th of September. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact email@example.com.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across North Sea, Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe and stable workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.