This is the perfect job for an enterprising digital marketer who is up for a challenge that spans the whole Europe, Middle East and Africa regions. Digital marketing is and has always been a key strategy for growth within Fluke —that’s why we’re now looking for a young professional who can help bring our Digital Marketing activities to the next level.
It’s a no-brainer: you should have strong experience and knowledge of digital strategy and tactics for Paid Advertising (SEA, Display, Social Media) and their impact on the bottom line. You are, however, also a hands-on SEA marketer who is highly capable of implementing and optimizing the campaign mix. Not only will you get to work with top-of-the-bill Digital Marketing & Sales enablement tools, you will also be responsible for an annual ad spend of more than 1 million USD annually — all in the name of growing the business!
If you’re an innovative digital marketer entrepreneur who can up the ante of our digital marketing initiatives, apply now and send us your resume and short motivation!
About Marketing @ Fluke
Working at the marketing department at Fluke means that you’ll be active driving end-user awareness and demand generation in a large global B2B-oriented company. The European headquarters of Fluke in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, is currently one of the bigger B2B (digital) marketing organizations within the country.
You will be working in the headquarters but will also get a chance to collaborate with the EMEA Marketing team, which consists of 30+ highly motivated marketers. You will also closely work with our global team of digital marketers who specialize in areas such as social media, web development, content and creative, etc.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for proper execution, management and optimization of all our SEA/PPC campaigns.
• Own the digital campaigns Return-on-Investment perspective.
• Driving our SEA experimentation and UX roadmap.
• Consult with and advice relevant stakeholders about campaign performance and future strategies.
• Brainstorm new inventive digital tactics that will help achieve business goals and pitch these to internal stakeholders.
• Help the Marketing and Marketing Communications teams develop smart, measurable campaign tactics
• Supply all marketing teams (global, central and local) with all relevant insights based on web analytics and our CRM.
• Strongly contribute to the regional and global Digital Strategy, which will help Fluke grow the business today and tomorrow.