We are looking for several Backend Engineers. Prepr is a fast-growing scale-up located in Utrecht. Our team is best described as innovative, forward-thinking, and open. Together, we strive to build the future of content management. We are looking for a number of Backend Engineers to join our busines...
We are looking for several Backend Engineers. Prepr is a fast-growing scale-up located in Utrecht. Our team is best described as innovative, forward-thinking, and open. Together, we strive to build the future of content management.
Prepr is a technology-driven platform as it is the first data-driven headless CMS. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and data experts driven by our mission to enable the power of personalization to content teams. To this day, we have over 1,000 live customers and have a growing team with experience in building the foundations of successful tech company.
· Designing and developing our platform to scale and expand into new markets
· Development of our backend applications and microservices
· Designing and modelling our data infrastructure
· Integration of 3rd party services, such as search and e-commerce platforms
· Debugging, root-cause analysis, bug fixing
· 3+ years of development experience in a product-driven environment
· Native level of fluency in English (spoken and written)
· You like to work independent but in a highly motivated and passionate team
· Experience with scrum development, measuring results with a data-driven approach, and incorporating feedback of customers
· Working knowledge of Git (and GitHub)
· GraphQL experience
· Experience in working with microservices architecture
· You enjoy working on a mission-critical product
· Strong collaboration and communication skills. As a team player, you enjoy both mentoring and being mentored by your co-workers.
Nice-to-have bonus points
· Working knowledge of REST API's
· Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
· Working knowledge of Neo4j or Cypher
· Working knowledge of cloud-provider deployments (AWS, Fastly)
· A challenging and responsible position at an innovative, fast-growing B2B SAAS company with growth opportunities
· Be part of a motivated and passionate team with a lot of experience
· A MacBook with all the hardware needed to work properly
· Every day a nice lunch and a Friday afternoon drink
· A nice workplace at our office in Utrecht, a 2-minute walk from Utrecht Central Station
· Prepr is a member of the Jaarbeurs Innovation Mile community
· Flexibility with working remote and at the office
· Good salary and secondary benefits
· Vacations and vacation pay
· A team that supports you in achieving your personal development goals
· Every quarter a nice company meeting, including good food and drinks
· Space to share your own input and actively think along with the development of Prepr
· The job is for 40 hours per week. Fewer hours per week and a flexible work schedule are negotiable.
· We are an open, inclusive, and forward-thinking company. Everyone is welcome to apply.
Do you think you are a perfect match for our team? Apply by sending us (email@example.com) your CV and cover letter. Please make sure your application is written in English or Dutch.