Are you looking for a very visible position in a fast-growing agency, where you can lead the worlds biggest brands to digital success? Are you a digital native strategist with hands on experience working with data, content or ecommerce in FMCG/CPG, agencies, or retail? Will clients be inspired by yo...
Are you looking for a very visible position in a fast-growing agency, where you can lead the worlds biggest brands to digital success? Are you a digital native strategist with hands on experience working with data, content or ecommerce in FMCG/CPG, agencies, or retail? Will clients be inspired by you because of your excellent listening and presentation skills? Then we have the best consulting job in the business for you!
About Wunderman Thompson Commerce
Wunderman Thompson Commerce is one of the fastest growing companies within the WPP network. Our task in to inspire consumers to act, and to transact by delivering creativity at scale, empowered by exceptional technology. We are a diverse group of 3.000 ecommerce experts, who work with the sole purpose to help our clients achieve more digitally, whistle reducing friction and complexity in technology. We work for some of the coolest, most inspiring brands in the business, alongside many of the wonderful WPP agencies to deliver an unprecedented value to our customers.
As a strategic consultant you will work with a team of product content experts to help companies like Johnson & Johnson, Bayer, Unilever, Tommy Hilfiger, CalvinKlein and Jumbo to grow their digital capabilities. You know business growth comes with the balancing act of people, supported by processes leveraging technology. You guide companies throughout their digital maturity journey, with the end goal of delivering a best in class customer experience, regardless of where, when, and how consumers act.
You will be part of the consultancy team, from where you collaborate with likeminded peers on various projects, ranging from technical software implementation, to strategic consultancy assignments and everything in between. You have all the support from project management, creative, business, development and engineering experts.
Also, you will be part of the PXM craft, home based in Amsterdam/Weesp. This team of data savy brand experts acts as the frontrunners of WTC growth, by being the fastest growing team in the company.
Who are you?
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both spoken and written);
- A Bachelor and / or Master’s degree in a relevant field (business, economics, data, IT or other related field);
- 7+ years working in consulting or on client side working with agencies;
- Well-developed communication skills; Feels comfortable to present for larger audiences;
- Good analytical skills and ability to translate complex topics to easy-to-understand benefits for the customers business;
- Experience to advise and consult senior customer stakeholders, like heads of ecommerce or CxO’s;
- Thorough understanding of product information management, data governance and data processes;
- Knowledge and experience with ecommerce, preferably for brands;
- Knowledge in product information management platforms like Salsify, Riversand, Informatica or other (STEP Stibo, InRiver, Akeneo, Contentserv);
-Experience in Agile methodologies such as SCRUM;
- Experience in Confluence or JIRA is a prerequisite;
- Experience in creating blueprints, roadmaps, business cases and investment proposals;
- Experience in coaching junior and medior colleagues;
- Prepared to travel abroad to work at customers premises (couple days per month);
- Resides in The Netherlands;
- Vacancy not open for Blue Card holders or other work permit holders;
- A good sense of enthusiasm and proactive thinking.
Wunderman Thompson Commerce is a great place to work, besides a great team, and access to the public transportation network we offer you the following.
What do we offer?
- A good salary and benefits;
- Means for transportation (car, or NS business card);
- A lot of challenging projects for great (inter)national customers;
- Freedom in your work;
- A nice informal working space;
- Great company outings and access to a big network of WPP companies;
- No-nonsense and non-hierarchical organisation.
Our experts inspire, design, implement, integrate and realize successful eCommerce, CX / UX and PIM / PXM solutions with which B2B and B2C companies can grow. Our partners include Salsify, Riversand, Informatica, Intershop, CommerceTools, Adobe Magento, SAP Hybris, ContentSquare and Optimizely. Everyone has their own qualities. At Wunderman Thompson Commerce, it does not matter what your individual role is; we are just a team and we want the very best for our customers.
As a result, we understand our customers and we have a great deal of knowledge of the challenges that our customers face every day. We speak the same language and do not stop until the customer is satisfied.
Would like some more information? Send a e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org