This is a cross project role which you will be working with multiple clients which will be rolled out in various countries. You will be working along side a large project team that is made up of a mixture of on and off site specialists on some challenging workstreams which include but not limited to...
This is a cross project role which you will be working with multiple clients which will be rolled out in various countries. You will be working along side a large project team that is made up of a mixture of on and off site specialists on some challenging workstreams which include but not limited to: Integrations upgrades, enhancements & support.
As a Senior Cloud Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Deployment and configuration management implementation;
- Understanding development and production architecture;
- Working on reliability, observability, and performance of the system;
- Understanding and ensuring best practice when handling sensitive customer information.
Talented, enthusiastic, focused, eye for detail, professional. Keen to learn and to challenge for smarter ways of doing things; a team player proud of their work who wants to share it. You like working in a fast-paced environment and are ready to inspire outstanding online shopper experiences for consumers and brands, no matter what product, service, sector, device or channel!
You will have a customer-first mindset, with the maturity and initiative to do what it takes keep our clients happy, including some working at client locations.
We need you to be good at:
- 6-7 years experience;
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions;
- Articulating complex solutions to clients, internal business stakeholders and technical teams;
- Delivering solutions in a robust and repeatable way, utilizing best practice automation/ orchestration techniques;
- Developing and maintaining automation scripting for environment build and application deployments;
- Strong understanding of Cloud-based & Cloud-native infrastructure patterns;
- Enterprise public cloud (AWS or Azure) deployment;
- Good understanding of Build automation with tools such as Sonarqube, GitLab, Jenkins, Azure DevOps;
- Good understanding of Ansible/Chef/Puppet deployment scripting;
- Strong understanding of linux systems;
- Be a strong team player and demonstrates reliability;
- Cooperates and pitches in to help – works as a problem solver;
- Excellent willing and constructive communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Infrastructure as Code / Use of CloudFormation/Azure Resource Manager/ Terraform;
- Using autoscaling technologies and services to run high enterprise web applications;
- Optimising cost & resource utilising where possible (FinOps);
- Resident in The Netherlands;
- Delivering Well-Architected solutions.
If you know some of this even better:
- Experience of deploying JVM based applications;
- Logstash/Kibana (ELK) experience;
- Networking and VPNs;
- Experience of Websevers Apache Web Server, Mongo DB, Apache Solr.
Our experts inspire, design, implement, integrate and realize successful eCommerce, CX / UX and PIM / PXM solutions with which B2B and B2C companies can grow. Our partners include Intershop, CommerceTools, Adobe Magento, SAP Hybris, Salsify Informatica, ContentServ, ContentSquare and Optimizely. Everyone has their own qualities. At Wunderman Thompson Commerce, it does not matter what your individual role is; we are just a team and we want the very best for our customers.
As a result, we understand our customers and we have a great deal of knowledge of the challenges that our customers face every day. We speak the same language and do not stop until the customer is satisfied.
Meer weten!? Reageer direct of stuur een mail naar email@example.com