We're looking for a Senior Strategy Consultant eCommerce at Wunderman Thompson Commerce! Who are we? Hi! We are Wunderman Thompson Commerce. A quirky global full-service digital agency that successfully inspires and grows retailers, brands, manufacturers and wholesalers in eCommerce, CX and PX. Ou...
We're looking for a Senior Strategy Consultant eCommerce at Wunderman Thompson Commerce!
Who are we?
Hi! We are Wunderman Thompson Commerce. A quirky global full-service digital agency that successfully inspires and grows retailers, brands, manufacturers and wholesalers in eCommerce, CX and PX. Our goal is to delight our customers with the ultimate user experience across all channels. We are a family, pragmatic and always deliver! That is why we partner with some of the coolest brands out there, such as: Jumbo, Tommy Hilfiger, Specialized, Xerox, Plus Supermarkets, Staples and Shark Ninja.
To help our customers as a long-term partners to achieve their digital success, the role of Senior Strategy Consultant is essential. Due to this increasing need, we are looking for an experienced professional to strengthen our team.
What is the Role?
The Senior Strategy ConsultanteCommerce, is a strategic sparring partner for C-level and the management of our globally operating Brands and B2Bs. The consultant helps them to get the most out of their eCommerce offerings by (re)defining their digital strategy and business, to digitize their value chain end-to-end and introduce new business models. Knowledge of a client’s business, organization and customers is combined with an in-depth understanding of business models for e-business, organizational models, tools, ecommerce processes and best practices.
What do you bring?
You are talented, driven, focused, excellent listener, looking for the big picture and long-term goals. You can work with a high degree of business complexity while maintaining an overview of the big picture and can ask the central question that no one else is thinking about. You have natural persuasiveness and show leadership, so that you know how to include both the customer and your colleagues, including sales, consultants, craft leads and the delivery team in your plans ("consultative selling").
- You have a university degree/ master or an MBA;
- You are highly developed analytical and consultancy skills on e-commerce and business economics (8+ years) with a reputed strategic consultancy, with a proven track record of great results;
- Take responsibility for the setting and overall achievement of business goals on your projects (business cases, value tracking, KPI definition, road mapping, blueprint creation);
- Create new opportunities to sell our work through your network;
- Build, own and maintain the proposition for strategic consultancy at our agency and train, teach and support the rest of the growing strategic consultancy team with your knowledge and expertise;
- You have excellent mastery of the Dutch and English language;
- You are available for at least 36 hours a week.
What do we offer you?
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions;
- Informal working atmosphere;
- Inspiring, international and dynamic work environment where development and innovation are important;
- Success in a fast-growing industry;
- Room for further development, work-related training and education;
- A laptop and a company phone.
- And if you perform as expected: lots of freedom to create your own career.
For more information take a look at our website or contact Anne Smit at firstname.lastname@example.org