Are you a Social Media Marketer with a passion for travel, and proven performance in a multi-channel social media landscape? Join us on our journey as we spark the curiosity of travellers worldwide to go ‘one stop further’ across Europe. As our Social Media Marketer you will support the success ...
Are you a Social Media Marketer with a passion for travel, and proven performance in a multi-channel social media landscape? Join us on our journey as we spark the curiosity of travellers worldwide to go ‘one stop further’ across Europe. As our Social Media Marketer you will support the success of Eurail’s community engagement, brand awareness and sales performance through your creative and strategic approach to organic and paid social that capture the hears and minds of our customers!
Our purpose is to create connections that leave lasting impressions, enabling travellers from all around the world to explore the best of Europe. We love passionate people with a global outlook who share our company values of being results-driven, forward-thinking, caring and embracing diversity. We have colleagues from more than 30 different countries, each bringing a fresh perspective. We put our customers at the heart of all that we do, constantly innovating to improve our products and utilising technology to create a unique experience.
As our Social Media Marketer, your main activities will include the following:
· Translate our strategy and brand voice across social media channels to inspire, engage and convert travellers by creatively bringing to life the essence of a Eurail experience online.
· Launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote our product and brand, including campaigns in co-operation with other partners.
· Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, creating and adapting content to suit the different channels.
· Undertake research and act on social sentiment.
· Use data, insights and trends to continuously improve the approach across different social channels and support the performance of marketing, sales and overall customer experience.
· Work closely with the cross-functional campaign roadmap group to contribute to the execution of integrated campaigns to drive (organic) traffic, leads, and revenue by applying the STDC Google model.
· Take a strong interest in new developments and best practices and test out new actions to help grow Eurail’s audience relevance and performance.
· Support the creation of influencer campaigns, and paid social media campaigns in alignment with display and video campaign performance.
· Oversee engagement on social channels, working closely with colleagues to ensure positive customer engagement.
You are the Social Media Marketer we are looking for if you have the following characteristics:
· A love for Europe and travel!
· Minimum 2 - 3 years+ experience working in social media (organic and paid) within an eCommerce setting. While your ‘on-paper’ experience is one thing, we’re keen to see content and campaigns you have delivered and how this showcases your openness to experiment and try new things! Please include a link to your portfolio with your application!
· Proficiency with Facebook Creator Studio, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics; experience with other tools like Photoshop, Meltwater, display platforms (like Campaign Manager), and the Google STCD model are advantageous.
· Capability and eagerness to coach 1-2 team members.
· Bring a structured way of working, and proven ability to prioritise and oversee multiple tasks while managing deadlines.
· Experience with Agile ways of working is a real plus.
· Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment. You’ll work closely with our Digital Performance, PR & Comms, Content, and Campaign teams, to brings ideas to life that meet performance targets and capture the hearts and minds of our customers.
· You have an EU passport or valid work permit for the Netherlands.
· Please note, applications without a cover letter will not be considered!
· An international working environment
· An agile way of working within your team and across the company
· A dynamic and positive culture with helpful ‘can-do’ colleagues
· A healthy work/life balance, including flexible working hours
· Attractive salary and benefits
· The opportunity to make a visible contribution
After we have been shortlisted for the role, you will be invited to two interviews.